Friday, February 8, 2008

My First Blog!



So, here's my 3rd attempt at typing my first blog. I've had issues trying to get them posted but I'll get it figured out.

After using the name Smile for Miles on my newsletters since 1988 (back in the olden days), I had to forego that title today because it was not available. I guess I should have caught on to this blogging stuff sooner. That's okay though, I'm very happy with Smiles For MANY Miles. Going MANY miles certainly outdoes plain ole mere "miles!"

In keeping with tradition this blog will be my newsletter---pretty much! My newsletters were getting farther and farther between anyway, and this blog will allow me to keep things more up-to-date on a regular basis. Rather than spending weeks typing up a multi-page newsletter like in the past, I can do this little-by-litte, event-by-event, thought-by-thought. And most of you who know me, know that the thought-by-thought part can be very scary! Tee-hee-hee!

For today, I'll just say that our sweet little grandson Triston turned 4 years old on February 4th. We haven't celebrated it yet but we will do so soon. We usually celebrate his birthday and mine together since our birthdays are 10 days apart. I'll post info after that event which is not scheduled yet. Work, work, work, it just gets in the way of the fun stuff!

In the meantime, here are pictures of our granddudes to start off my first blog posting--Triston, the birthday boy, and another of both Preston and Triston!

1 comment:

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!