Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Looky, looky, looky...

at who came over yesterday!

Marcelyne (l) and Suzette (r)
(In case you don't know, they're sisters.)

Marcelyene said she didn't want "her fat stomach" in the picture but she told me she's proud of her boobs because she finally has some so I included them! LOL.

I've only seen Marcelyne twice in the last 14 years or so--once at Michael & Crystal's wedding 10-1/2 years ago, and then at Suzette's wedding 5-1/2 years ago. Marcelyne and I were running buddies for many, many years, probably most of the 80's and some of the early 90's. These days, I see Suzette a lot more though. In fact, Suzette and I were roommates there for little awhile in the late 90's.



Suzette cut and colored Mom's hair
and mine. She's such a sweetie
to do that on her day off!


Mom's hair looked great!

Of course, I had to get a picture of Suzette and Marcelyne with Mom. Marcelyne picked right up where she left off calling Mom, "Mom" like she used to!

After Suzette finished our hair, we hung out at the pavilion and had a few beers. Suzette drank a few glasses of my brother-in-law Randy's homemade wine. She loved it. We called Sue (in Indiana) to find out what kind it was and she said, black cherry and cherry. Both Suzette and Marcelyne said, "Tell him to send me a bottle!" Sue said he got 80 more bottles out of the barrel a couple of days ago!

C'mon over and have some Karen. I know you're a wine drinker!


See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Marcelyne commented, "George, you got
my
fat stomach in the picture,"
so he
took the photo again.

Here's the result.

That's my George. He's so funny!


We all really enjoyed the visit!
It was fun but way too short!


See ya on the flip flop...
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!