Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pool Party


Linda & David had a fun pool party yesterday. For those of you who are wondering who's who, here's the list.
  • Linda & David ~ Hosts and most of you know Linda is my sister
  • Brandy & Tracy ~ Linda & David's daughters
  • Dustin ~ Brandy's boyfriend
  • Richard & Debra ~ Dustin's parents (they're from San Angelo)
  • Diana ~ Richard & Debra's daughter & Dustin's sister
  • Tony & LaDonna ~ They adopted Tracy's son Jaden and maybe Gage too
  • Hannah ~ Tony & LaDonna's daughter
  • Pam ~ Linda's friend (and mine) but Linda has known her much longer.
  • John ~ David's friend. David & George both work with John at BEP. (George couldn't make it to the party because he worked.)
  • Preston & Triston ~ Most people who read this blog already know they're our grandsons.
And here are some of
those cast of characters

and here

Sweet Brandy
Brandy is often referred to as "B." One day after watching an episode of Andy Griffith, I started calling her Aunt B. Hey, she is an aunt! Aunt Bea and Aunt B are such opposites, it makes me laugh out loud when I think about it or call her that! It doesn't take much to amuse me. I amuse myself all the time! It's my day job.

Tracy
Jaden

Diana

Linda & Pam

Dustin, Brandy & Debra

Me, Linda & Pam

David & Richard

Speaking of lyrics, I think David is
giving John directions, "Way down
yonder in New Orleans..."
John is originally from Louisiana.

David & John


A full pool

Pool jumping Preston with
Jaden & Triston in the background


Hammock fun

The word hammock always reminds me
of Phoebe on Friends.
In one episode,
she wanted to change her name to
Princess Consuelo Banana Hammock!

I think it's much too common.

The Texas Boys who originated in Indiana!

No caption needed really
If you can't read it, click on the picture to enlarge it.

As the saying goes, a good time was had by all...

Until next time, smile on, it won't break your face,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!