Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn has Officially Begun!

The best part about it being the first day of Autumn is that it actually looks and feels like it outside too! Temps are in the lower 60's and it's windy. I'm in Autumn heaven! I heard the other day that we may have more precipitation than usual this winter. I hope that means snow... like tomorrow! Okay, I'll settle for it looking like this on Sundays when I'm watching football. That would be nice.

These teeny tiny daisy looking blooms popped up in our lawn a few days ago but as the temperatures have dropped, they're dwindling away.



On a different note, Sue sent this picture of cutie Lexus with her horse. I'm trying to remember the horses name. It's something like Champagne, Chap, Charlamaine, Charcoal, Shampoo, Blow Dry, Curl. Okay, I can't remember. Maybe it's Champ. That sounds good but I'm not sure. Guess I'll have to ask. Until then, you can call it by any one of those names. Pick one.



Smiling through Autumn
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!