Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Michael's 40th Birthday and the NFL Season Kick-Off


On Sunday, Michael turned 40 and we had a party for him. I cannot believe it! My baby boy is 40! It's true that time flies when you're having fun because he is a truly a fun and wonderful son. Sunday was also the first week of the NFL season and the first Dallas Cowboys game so of course we watch it and celebrated that too.


The guest of honor arriving
Crystal and the boys couldn't make it.
We missed them!


My birthday boy and me!

Here's George!

Suzette and Allan came

Josh & Sheri too
(This was the only photo I had of them together)

And Karen the Harasser

My sister Linda and Marcelyne were there.
Please note that this picture is not
out of focus. They actually look that way!


Last but not least, my niece Brandy
(Linda's daughter), her boyfriend Dustin,
and their teeny tiny little puppy Tink.
She's named after Tinkerbell.


Isn't Tink cute?

Tink with Sheri

My sister loves me!

Michael blowing out his candles.

Linda got him a Texas sweatshirt.
How appropriate!

The Cowboys won the game 34 - 21.
This picture isn't out of focus either.

It's just a blurry stadium.


Last but not least, all of us girls wanted a picture together. As is typical when a bunch of us girls get together, it's hard for us to stop moving and to stop talking long enough to get ready for the picture. To top that off, George was the photographer! He started snapping pictures the second he was handed the camera. Here's the result.

Marcelyne, Linda, Karen, Me, Suzette

Would Karen make faces?
Silly question!




Finally!

Everyone at the party had a good time!

Smiling until next time,
D~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing the people at your party and it DID look like a good time was had by all!!! Thanks for your comment about my poor little purple flower. I feel better about him now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the picture of Brandy and Dustin and Tink!! Of course I am bias and love these youngins a whole lot! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!