Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lexus' Pumpkin Project

Sue sent me these cheerful pictures yesterday. Lexi was given a pumpkin at school, and told to turn it into something but she couldn't cut into it. Lexi knew right away that she wanted to make it into a bee and so she did.

Isn't it cute?
I think it's quite bee-autiful!

With a little help from Mimi & Pa-Pa
(Sue & Randy), Lexi achieved her goal.
What a happy little bee it is!
V
ery creative!


In case you can't read the sign, it says "Bee-Ware of My Stinger!" I think we just might have an artist of some sort in the family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got back from our trip to Koyote Ranch in Medina, TX. I'll post pictures soon.

I Bee Smilin'
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!