Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Cuties!

Here are some precious pictures of Mallory and Peyton on Halloween.

I'd say Mallory is cute as a bug!

A view from the back.

What a precious costume.
I love the wings!
And the polka dots!

Oh heck, I love it all!




Thomas the Train (aka Peyton)
chugging down the street
in his adorable costume.

I love the hat, scarf and overalls!

A view from the back.
I

Trick or Treat!

Hey, wait a minute. It looks like he's
trying to give his candy away.

I'll bet he was chew-chewing a
lot on Halloween! Mallory too
and she wasn't even a train.


Both costumes are too cute!

I missed seeing Preston & Triston and getting pictures. I was still sick. I'm still not back to normal. Okay, I can hear you saying that I was never normal!
Smiles,
D~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!