Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SNOW!

I took this outside the front
door just after 7:00 this morning.


And this outside the back door.
I LOVE the way the
snowflakes look in the dark.


And this was a little later.
It's 8:10 now and it has stopped snowing. As expected, it's melting too but that's okay. I'm still happy that I got to see it snow. We have another chance in a couple of days although it's suppose to be mainly west and south of here but hey, a girl can dream can't she?

Smilin' Snowy Smiles,
D~~~~


P.S. I just learned that the clock time on the blog is wrong! It says I posted this at 7:53--NOT SO--it was 8:10 as stated above. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos, I love the snowflakes at night. We just got our first snow last night.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!