Thursday, January 28, 2010

At last, here's the pictures from Sunday at Sue & Randy's in Indiana the weekend before last.

Another cute little two year old!
Aaliyah
(Sue & Randy's granddaughter)

Aaliyah & her sister Lexus

Randy & my niece Stacie.

The two cuties in the above
picture are Stacie's daughters.


My nephew Dustin and
his sweet fiancee Jennifer.


My niece Malia and her boyfriend Sam.

This was the first time we met him.

Mom

Left (front to back): Janice, Eldora, Jeanne,
Right: Sam, Malia (far right), Cindy,
and Lexus is in the very front.
(Janice, Cindy & Eldora are family friends)

Jeanne and Janice
(Janice is also the daytime
bartender at Koodie-Hoo's)

Mother & Daughter,
Sue & Stacie


Jeanne & Me

Eldora, Janice, Jeanne & Cindy

Sadly, the Cowboys lost their playoff game that day but Sue, Jeanne and I decided to show that we still support them and always will. I threw Geo's sweatshirt on for the pictures.

I had my Romo jersey on but took it off when they were losing 14-3 just before halftime. Every time I wore it last year, they lost so I didn't wear it all year until now! And guess what? THEY LOST (even though I removed the jersey before halftime)! Obviously, it was too little, too late, and I caused the loss! After all, whether or not the Cowboys win is solely dependent on what I am wearing! I'm just saying... in case you didn't know!




Oh well, perhaps next year.
In the meantime, the Super Bowl is 10 days away and all I can say is

GO COLTS!


With Super Bowl Smiles
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!