Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Baby

My wonderful hubby has done it again. George bought me a new computer for my birthday. It's an Apple computer, a completely different animal than I've been used to in the past but I love, love, love it!

The entire computer is in the monitor which is 27" and in HD. The graphics are awesome and I'm a happy camper!

I didn't take the best
picture but here it is.


We had to take my old computer into the store so they could transfer all of my files over to the new one. We had a set time one evening to pick it up, and they were to do a one-hour introductory class with us to get acquainted with the computer and answer any questions. The class is not done in a classroom setting. Instead, it's done right there in the store with one of their "Geniuses" (that's what they call their employees).

Once we got there, our Genius took the computer out of the box and set it up on a table in the store. When the computer came up, lo and behold the same screensaver from my old computer popped up, prompting George and I to start laughing. Little did Indiana residents Sue & Jeanne know that they'd be making their debut in the middle of the Apple Store in Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, Texas but there they were. We got a good laugh out of it, and I couldn't resist taking a picture!

Here they are.
I can't say enough good things about Apple's support with the learning curve which, by the way, doesn't seem to be too bad so far. They offer in-store, one-on-one, one-hour classes, for anything on the computer or any software you buy and put on it. Very cool!

Thank you honey! You're an awesome hubby!

With Apple Smiles Traveling Computer Miles,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!