Friday, August 31, 2012

Two Sisters From Indiana

Our sisters Sue and Jeanne came for a visit recently but they didn't come at the same time. 

First, Sue was here with 
her granddaughter Lexus.  
Ten days after Sue left, Jeanne arrived.

We went to see Mom 
at the nursing home.
Sue, Mom, Lexus and me.

Donnie and Joy Blanton 
came to see Mom too, along 
with their very CUTE doggy Taz.
Mom's cheeks are red but not as red as they look in these pictures!

Lexus liked my studio and wanted  to make something so I helped her make an art quilt.  She had never sewn or worked with fabric before.  She really got into it and she did a great job.
It turned our rather well, 
don't ya think?

All the pictures I had with Linda in them were blurry so none of the above photos included her as you may have noticed.  Sorry Linda!  

When Jeanne was here, we went to see Mom too.  I'm happy to say that Linda's in these pictures!
(l-r) Me, Mom, Jeanne and Linda


George went with us too!

Jeanne, Linda, David, George and I ate at Red Lobster one evening and then we attempted to bowl.

George and David bowled the best of course!

Sometimes George just starts 
snapping pictures before 
anyone is ready and they 
end up looking like this!
Frightening, huh?

Jeanne, George and I also RV'd to Galveston for four days.  We stayed at an RV park that was right on the beach!  It was a very relaxing and fabulous time!  I will post those pictures next.

Many Smiles,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!