Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas #2

The second Christmas was at Mom's nursing home on the 18th.

There were lots of presents.

Mom and Linda

We gave Mom our presents in her room after the big nursing home celebration.

Mom with one of her gifts.  She loves puzzles!

Cheese!

The three of us!

George and I bought a few more pieces of living room furniture so I've decided to paint the dark wall in the living room yellow to match the other walls.  It's a much happier color!  I might paint a smaller wall (where the French doors are) with the same dark color I'm painting over here but, at this point, I'm not sure.  I do want to get it done before the furniture is delivered tomorrow though so here I go!

Smilingly Yours,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!