Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fun Stuff With Preston and Triston

Last weekend when Preston and Triston were here, I was working on a lesson for my online class Letter Love 201 with Joanne Sharpe.  They did Lesson four with me.


This is Triston's page.
(Triston's middle name is Gage.  He goes by that name in school because several children in his class are named Triston.)

Preston's page.


Preston decided he wanted to play some more so he did the journal page below.
Good job Preston!

These were all done with Zig and Copic markers, Sharpies, and watercolors.  I love making art with my granddudes!

To see my lessons, click here to go to my Yak Yak Art blog.

Have a Happy and Smiley Day,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!