Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Giddy Up and More

My sister Sue was here to visit from Indiana a couple of weeks ago, and we went to Lone Star park, along with Linda and David.  This was only my second time ever to go to a horse race.  The first time was about 25 years ago!  


We had awesome seats thanks to a sweet old friend, Lynn.
Her husband trains horses and they race them. 

Lynn provided us with seats on the finish line, three floors up.
Thank you Lynn!


I don't know much about betting (and I don't want to know) so I used a very scientific method.  I picked according to the horses name, and won something 9 out of 11 times!    
What a hoot!
And a blast!

Of course, we visited Mom too while Sue was here.


I really like this picture!
I just noticed that we all have on red, white and blue too!
This was just before 4th of July.

Many Smiles To You,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!