Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Denton Jazz Festival

This past weekend, George and I attended the 
Denton Arts & Jazz Festival 
with our friends Kenneth & Linda.

This sign was at the entrance.

Dog ~ Dog ~ Dog ~ Dog ~ Dog
 There were lots more dogs too.
And coolers.
I personally loved the dogs 
but why bother putting up the sign?


Kenneth & Linda

Just the three of us
George, me, and Kenneth's pinky finger.

I learned that an entire day of 
jazz music is not for me.
Give me country and rock 'n roll!

Smiles,
D~~~~

Next up: 
Tyler State Park & 
Canton's First Monday Trade Days.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with you that an entire day of jazz would do me in. But a day in the sun with friends sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!