Thursday, June 12, 2014

Amit & Nicole's Rehearsal Dinner

Amit & Nicole's Rehearsal Dinner was held at

It's a very cool spot!
 I would love to check it out 
sometime when it's open to the public.

The Bride & Groom,
Nicole & Amit

The event was hosted by 
Maid of Honor, Mandy, 
and Best Man, Ankur.  
I hope I spelled his name correctly.
That's Mallory on stage with her mama.

A Bollywood performance by the 
Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids
*

Jack, Middy, Amit & Nicole

Cousin Janet and her daughter Andrea
with Amit & Nicole

Adam and his buddy Jimmy The Kisser.
Tee-hee-hee!


Jack & Middy enjoying a laugh!
Love it!

Josh & Sheri by the light of the iPhone or was it a candle?
It could have been the silvery moon for all I know!
I can't remember but I really like the pic.

Flower girl Mallory looking quite pretty.  

Handsome ring bearer Jackson in his dapper bow tie.
(Mallory & Jackson are Adam & Mandy's cute kiddos!)

Clicking the Like button right now.

Another good one of Jack & Middy.

George with cousin Laurie

Middy with her sister Peggy

And Middy's sister Rosie

 Sheri & I

George & Josh

 Randy, Laurie & Janet
(Randy is Laurie's hubby.) 


For some reason, when I look at this picture I hear, 
"It's up to you New York, New York!"  
No, that song was not playing. 
Yes, I am hearing things!  
The rehearsal dinner was touching, 
funny and quite entertaining!

Afterwards, many guests danced the night away at Barlines in the  Omni Hotel.  I don't know the name of the band but they were excellent!

Lots of blur here but you get the idea.

Up next, the very lovely wedding!

Smiles,
D~~~~

* Photo taken out of a video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!