Tuesday, June 19, 2018

2018~Father's Day

I can't believe that I haven't posted since the beginning of December but I'm here now with a family post from our fun Father's Day celebration with: 


Josh, Sheri, Nicolas & Lucas
 and
Michael, Sol, Preston & Triston


These two cutie pies are so sweet!
Nicolas is a hoot!

Happiness!

Burgers grilling 
(and chicken smoking).

Hoops played.

Dancing occurred too.

I don't know how to make this 
short video any smaller so it's going 
to have to stay big for now!
I hope it works.

 Oh sure, it's all fun and games until 
somebody gets hurt... namely George.

Even then, it's fun and games.

George is fine. He was getting something from the RV storage and hit his head on the slide when he stood up. Ouch! He had a thin gash and told me later that he was a little loopy for a second. He asked me for something to put on it and this is the result of pointing him to the triple antibiotic ointment and Band Aids.
  
He's so funny!  

We recently took a trip to Disney World with Preston and Triston, and I hope to have a post done soon.

Smiles,
D~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!