Monday, August 6, 2018

2018~The Disney World Video

Finally!

Below is the video from our RV trip to Disney World. I had to forgo the idea of putting it in 1080p. It's in 720 and that took over 7 or 8 hours to upload to YouTube before I could put it on the blog.

My question is:
Is that normal? 

I'm learning as I go here 
with all of this video stuff!

There may be a quicker way to get an iMovie to YouTube (it'd be nice) but I certainly don't know what it is! If anyone knows, I'm willing to learn and open to suggestions. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy the video.

Below are some links:



To see the previous post about this trip, 
click here.

Stay tuned for a vid about the campground.
Hopefully, it won't take me as long this time.

Hopefully.
Maybe.
Possibly.
Could be.
 We'll see.

Happy Camper Smiles,
D~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!