Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Photos from the Bridal Breakfast & Blessing

It was Saturday morning and the six of us had been together for almost two days now. We pretty much acted like silly idiots non stop. I cannot remember the last time I laughed constantly for days but we still had the wedding to attend and needed to get it together so we...
Smiled


Grinned

and peered over the Texas Bluebonnets

Inside, where the reception would be later, I tried to take a picture of myself in a mirror but Sue, Mom and Linda blocked my way!

Then, Linda practiced dancing

Sue was going to sweep. Yeah right--Sue sweep! Fly off maybe but not sweep! I'm not sure she even knew that was a broom.

I attempted to croon a song on top of the piano but couldn't get up there.

Okay, enough! We still had the wedding to attend and it was time to act civilized

and show a little class!

Oh never mind~~I'm dreaming!

Never give chocolate to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!