Sunday, July 27, 2008

Laying the Septic Lines - Day 1


Time to lay the septic lines, and we are not looking forward to it because of the heat. It's suppose to be near 103 today.


12:10 - 94 degrees
Back from Lowe's 
We purchased a lot of PVC pipe.



I'm ready to go and even smiling! 
I wonder how long that will last!


1:00 - 95 degrees
We started on the trench that goes 
from the side of the house 
toward the middle of the yard.


3:10 - 99 degrees
Time out to soothe the tendonitis, 
and then it's off to Home Depot. 


I've pretty much bugged out by this time cause the heat was affecting my smile! Tee-hee!  I'll stay in the house until he needs help with something but I'm on board for the trips to Home Depot though.

4:00 - 100 degrees

At the bottom of the picture above is where the trench turns and goes across the backyard.


4:30 - 101 degrees
We're about to take yet 

another trip to Home Depot or Lowe's.

5:25 - Still 101

6:10 - Holding at 101

Notice the long-awaited shade from the trees is finally approaching in the background.

Here's a picture of the swell that was
 scooped into the very back of the yard. 
I sure wouldn't mind a downpour 
right about now to test it out!

6:20 - Still 101
Reinforcements arrive! 
Linda & David

George and David worked until 7:40.

Would you believe when they were finished, 
they made another trip to Home Depot?
Believe it.
Linda and I went into the house to cook dinner 
and look at some blogs on the computer.
Now that's my kind of work!
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!