Monday, August 4, 2008

More on the Preston and Triston Visit

Yesterday, the boys and I made cupcakes. They were French Vanilla with White Chocolate icing.

They licked the bowl
Of course, Triston hammed it up for the camera.
They were invited to their cousin's birthday party the day before but couldn't make it because they were getting over been sick so we sang to Happy Birthday to Cavan.
I hope he heard us!

Preston also worked on a project. I love the picture of it but he didn't want me to post it yet because it's a surprise for Mommy. I'll post it after they go home.
I got up this morning about 7:00 and they were both asleep on the chaise chair. The light and TV were both on. Preston said they got up at 4:00. I put Triston back in bed and let Preston sleep.

It wasn't long before they were
wide awake and wrestling Paw-Paw...
and wrestling...
and wrestling!
They had fun at the kitchen table too!

And they had lots of laughs with a recording feature
 that Paw-Paw just downloaded to his iPhone.  
You see, Paw-Paw recorded a... well, um, 
a POOT!
What could be funnier to kids (and Paw-Paw) 
than repeatedly listening to a recorded poot!
The amusement is obvious!

Mimi & Paw-Paw's favorite quote so far comes from Triston.

Last night we were playing Tiger Woods Golf when Triston abruptly decided to quit. He announced that he was tired, went to the love seat, carefully spread a blanket out, plopped a pillow in place, laid down, and exclaimed, "Don't nobody wake me up 'til I say!"  Hilarious!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!