Thursday, September 25, 2008

Preston's Scrimmage Game & Michael's Birthday

George and I went to Michael & Crystal's house in Thackerville, OK the other night. Michael's birthday was the 13th and we have never been able to get together to celebrate due to Michael & Crystal's work schedules, Preston's football practices, and George's work schedule.

The plan was to have a late mini birthday celebration for Michael and then go to Preston's scrimmage game.
George is on days this week so we drove up after he got home from work. Fortunately, he got off early and we were there by 4:30. I made Michael a birthday cake and his favorite broccoli roll-ups which we took with us. We ate the roll-ups, sang happy birthday, ate cake, and then went to Preston's scrimmage game.
As we were leaving,
Crystal's Dad, Allen, drove up.
He was going to the game too.
I have been trying to figure out how to put text on pictures in Photoshop. I messed with it a little, and as you can see in the picture above, I succeeded. Next, I wanted to figure out how to put arrows on the pictures.

Here's Michael, the birthday guy!

As you can see I figured
out how to add arrows!

This text and these arrows are fun!
Another arrow! Yahoo!

I'm starting to get good at this text and arrow thing!
Check it out below--two arrows!

I didn't think arrows were necessary on the 
picture below in light of the picture above. 
It was hard to hold off on the 
text and arrows for long though.
Okay, this is way too much fun!
Truth is, I was possessed by John Madden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!