Friday, January 2, 2009

A Tennessee Christmas

I am happy to say that Middy
sent me Christmas pictures!


Here's a great one of Adam & Mandy.
Adam in his Tennessee Vols Santa hat!

This is Mallory, Adam & Mandy's cute little
girl. I wonder if she's
studying the presents
under the tree?

Mallory posing pretty in her cute little
beret
and matching top.

Check out this adorable outfit!
She's quite the toddler fashionista!

I think she's probably looking
for her laptop here!

Cutely rockin' the day away!
Rock on Mallory!

Out for a stroll!
What a doll!

Tapping out some tunes on her xylophone!
I'm thinking it was probably
a Christmas present.

Adam & Nicole
I really like this photo!

And this is a good one too!
Nicole, Mandy & Adam
Thanks for the pictures Middy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!