Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm Being Harassed!

I have a friend who emails me a LOT to harass me about not posting on the blogs. I get, "I came to work today and you have nothing posted. I am so disappointed," and "Donna, Donna, Donna, still no posts." Sometimes she has said things like, "You need to get with it." I'm not sure of the exact words but they were something to that effect.

With this in mind, I am posting...


Yep it's her...


Karen the Harasser
I hope you're happy now Karen. I'll try to post more often in the future but I might need more pictures of you.

Smiles to All
D~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Tee-hee-hee! I figured if I really needed to post something, why not a picture of you. D~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!