Thursday, January 7, 2010

Better Late than Never-Christmas at Linda's


I've been a neglectful blogger lately but that's the way it goes sometimes. There have been several blog-worthy events since my last post, and even though it's time to post them, I'm not going to put them all in this post. I'll start with Christmas at Linda and David's house.

Here's pretty Shaylah
(Linda & David's granddaughter)

Shaylah's Mom & Dad,
Kyle & Stephanie


My Sweet and Wonderful Niece Brandy

Nana and Shaylah

Sis & Bro,
Brandy & Kyle


George & David

Next I'll post about the big ole dog fight at Linda's house. It'll be either later today or tomorrow. In the meantime, the BCS Championship game is tonight--GO TEXAS!

With Hook 'em Horn Smiles,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!