Friday, September 5, 2014

Frisco Mercantile

A  couple weeks ago, I did some wandering in Frisco Mercantile.  I love that place!  I hadn't been there in quite awhile so it was high time to hit the aisles.  

Would you like to wander too?  
If not, close your eyes (or stop here).
Otherwise, here we go.
There's lots to see.

A music room.
La, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaah!

Sad but true!

Cool clef.  
 I like the "Believe" sign. 
I believe that I cannot 
remember what it says though.

TONS of signs can be found throughout the store.
I'm pretty sure it's a ton.
Oh yes! 
If you weighed them all, they would 
definitely add up to exactly 2,240 lbs.


The white birdcage captured my heart!
 I didn't buy it though.
It's a blurry pic.
Or maybe it's just a blurry birdcage!


Obviously, these photos are  
NOT the best but they'll do.
You can resize them to be bigger if you prefer.
Then, you'll really see all the flaws.
If you're into that kind of thing, then go for it!

Boo!

Colorful Lazy Susans
As usual, they're just laying around being lazy!
I might need one of these someday.

 Stuff


Stuff

and more stuff!

A collegiate corner

Jewelry, scarves & pillow stuff

Wreaths

Ditto

I love clocks!

Do you have bikes above your chandeliers?
Doesn't everyone?

Clothes.
Blurry clothes at that!

Linen stuff. 
There's lots more down these aisles too.

 I really need to drop in here more often.
Like maybe tomorrow.  
Or next week.
Sometime soon.


Hope this post made you smile,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!