Saturday, February 9, 2008


Hi all! A light bulb went off after my initial woes with the pictures yesterday, and I think I get it now. I have a few other things to tweak on this blog but that's for another day.
Because I have so many pictures, deciding where to start is no easy task so I think I'll just start with some from around the holidays. To start, here's Linda, David, George and me on our way to Geo and David's company Christmas party. For those of you who don't know, Linda is my sister & David is her hubby, and as you may have guessed, they work together.

Here's a group photo from December 16th, 2007--Top left to right is Crystal, Michael, Josh, Mom Keller, me & Preston. In front of Mom is my sister Linda and her daughter Brandy is in front of her. To the left of Brandy is a friend of Josh's named Sheri, and hiding in there next to her is Triston and then George is on the end.

When Mom Keller visited us from Indiana in December, we went to the Ice Exhibit at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine. It was pretty spectacular too! Here's a photo of Geo and Mom as we were exiting.

 More later.
 Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!