Friday, June 20, 2014

Amit & Nicole's Wedding

The wedding venue was Nashville's 
Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
***

Cool!


The camera SOMEHOW put itself on the wrong setting which resulted in blurry pictures of the wedding!  The only viable pic (and that's debatable) of the actual wedding is the one from my iPhone below.  

As you can see, it's mostly a picture of the back of heads.  Lovely heads I might add but they are heads!  

If you squint real hard and tilt YOUR HEAD to the left (or stand on it), you just might be able see Amit and Nicole way, way, way off in the distance.

Now isn't it a spectacular pic?
Don't they look gorgeous?
Of course, they do!
See any hair you recognize?

We actually have other pictures!
YAY!
Some before the wedding.
Jim & Adam

Sheri & Josh

This one of Mallory cracks me up!
*
She looks very pretty in her flower girl dress 
and I love the expression!

Ring bearer Jackson!
What a doll!
*

A few pics while waiting for the reception.
Janet, Me and Andrea


George and I
We didn't get much more than that during this time.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Reception

Amit's parents


Nicole's parents


The Wedding party
(I hope I didn't miss anyone).

Husband & Wife,
Amit & Nicole
Love it!
**

The Dances

**





There was lots of dancing.  
I didn't have many decent still photos to choose 
from, and the ones I had were pretty similar.

Another performance of Bollywood.
(One was done at the Rehearsal dinner.)  
Middy and I ended up in there this time.  
We were definitely winging it but it was fun!  
**


Watching Mallory & Jackson dance is a joy!
**

Too cute!
**


Adam & Mandy
*

Family photo!
*

Delightful!

A final group pic at the Omni before night's end.
*

George and I are excited and happy for Amit & Nicole.
May their future be as beautiful as their wedding!
The entire weekend was a grand ole time 
in Nashville and we loved every minute of it!

Still Smilin'
D~~~~


* Photo by Mandy Keller (Thank you Mandy)
** Photo taken out of our videos
*** Photo hijacked off the internet and edited. Shhh-don't tell!  I believe it's from openbuildings.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!