Friday, September 13, 2019

Michael--50 years already?

Today is our son Michael's 50th birthday! 
I can't believe it has come about so fast!
(I bet he can't either.)




To Michael:  


As stated above, I can't believe you are 50 already, and I have to say that you have been the biggest blessing and joy in my life! I have daily enjoyed the way you warm my heart as well as the laugher that comes from your sense of humor, quick wit, and fun personality. Oh yes, what a treat you are to be around! I am beyond thankful for you! 

Over the years, I have gotten countless compliments about what a great kid you are and how hilarious you are too! Like me, people love you! I'll finish with all this gushing by sharing some pics from over the years. 


Michael & his Dad

Almost 2 yrs. old

Michael and Aunt Jeanne
Christmas 1973












Ta-da!


Serious Fisherman




15 years old.

High School grad.

Imitating his Pop-Pop watching football 
and doing a crossword puzzle!
Orlando?

Lakers?

Michael Jordan?
Where's the Mavs?

Yes!

40th B'day

Michael & his boys Triston & Preston 
(when they were much younger.)

With Mom
Christmas 2011

Christmas 2016
(Triston, Preston, Michael, Donna (me), & George

To end this post, I'll say that George & I love you and we will see you soon!


Big Smiles,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!