Sunday, July 11, 2021

Part 1~Tennessee Aquarium of the Smokies

We recently spent nine glorious days in one of our favorite places--the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Great Smoky Mountains area.  One of those days, we went to Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. 

It's a pretty cool place!
We enjoyed it!

Coral Reefs are quite beautiful!

The lion fish is 
a pretty thing and very interesting!

Rather unusual, isn't it?

The area for the Glass Bottom Boat 
was small but fun for the kiddos!

I wonder if sharks were
visible from the Glass Bottom Boat?
Maybe.

Jellyfish!
One of God's most unique creations!

Speaking of unique!
Love him dearly❗

I suddenly have an urge 
to don some black & white.
And waddle!

Can you hear the Jaws music?


Yikes!
A creepy creature!

Lots of delightful color 
here amongst the whatnots!

The busy street outside the Aquarium.

Okay, I cry "Uncle!"
"Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!" 

I worked on a short, two minute vid for a couple of afternoons to add to the bottom of this post but I cry "Uncle" and give up that idea.  The vid is finished but getting it into this post, well that's a very ugly, extremely sad, life-altering, traumatic story. 😒😒😒😒😒

 (Oh, and I never, ever, ever, 
ever exaggerate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!)  

Seriously though, I give up because I have other things to do right now!  Life is too good to sweat the small stuff! 

If I decide to tackle it another day though, and I actually succeed, you'll be the first to know when it shows up as another post. 

More from our recent trip soon.
Take care y'all!

Smiles,
D~~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!