Friday, August 27, 2021

Day 3 ~ Being Framed

Here's the framing progress around noon on the third day.

That's not a second story on top.
It's a one-story home but the roofs are quite large.

See the green belt that runs between 
the back of the homes on our 
street and the street behind us?
It will turn and extend to the street you see directly behind us.  It will be our view from the patio as I mentioned in the previous post.

A view of the northern horizon 
off to the front left of the house. 

I tried once again to put yesterday's vid in here but to no avail!  I've tried all the things that Google has instructed.  I guess I need to find a different way to Google it.  If at first you don't succeed...

Bottom line:  No vid again today.

Smiles 
(and Frowns),
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!