Thursday, August 26, 2021

We’re Being Framed!

It’s not the devious being-set-up-to-take-the-fall-for-a-crime kind of framing.  Oh no, this is the kind of framing we greatly desire!  

Day 1

After a ten-month wait, 
our house is finally being framed!
Late morning on the first full day of framing.

Geo brings the drone to document the process. Of course, that can only be done until it's under roof but we'll take it!  He sure is having fun with the drone!

A nice start.

Day 2

These drone pics are of the back of the house.
The green area is a beltway.
The dirt around the house is our property.

From the back patio, our view will be down a beltway all the way to the street behind us.  No houses will be directly in front of our view, only off to the sides.  The beltway is not fully completed yet.

A closer view through the inside.

I attempted to add a 360° drone vid to this post but I need to learn more about how to do it.  A couple of posts ago, I did it with ease.  

What did I do?  
I have no idea.

I thought I was doing the same thing today but I don't have time to figure it out so this is the post for today. Hopefully, I can tackle this issue soon!

Joyful Smiles,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know that each and every one of your kind comments are greatly appreciated!